The PICASSO project has organized a webinar on “EU-US Collaboration on 5G Funding Opportunities in Horizon 2020”, which has taken place on the 7th of May 2018 (3:00 p.m. UTC/5:00 p.m. CEST/11:00 a.m. EST).
The interactive webinar aimed at exploring how EU-US collaboration 5G funding opportunities could be expressed in the Horizon 2020 work programme 2018-2020, as well as for paving the way for a possible collaboration in the upcoming FP9; an overview of the 5G PPP and of Networld2020 visions and research and innovation agendas will increase the possibility of collaboration with US researchers and innovators.
- Date and time:
- Monday, May 7th, 2018
- 3:00 p.m. UTC / 5:00 p.m. CEST / 11:00 a.m. EST
- Duration: approx. 70 minutes
- Technical System: Adobe Connect
- Participation: Free of charge, but registration was required.
- Agenda: download here
- More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The recorded version of the webinar, as well as the presentations given, can be consulted here:
- Webinar “EU-US Collaboration on 5G Funding Opportunities in Horizon 2020” (recorded version – free access via Adobe Connect)