The PICASSO project has organized a webinar on “EU-US Collaboration on Big Data Funding Opportunities in Horizon 2020”, which has taken place on the 11th of May 2018 (02.30 p.m. UTC/04.30 p.m. CEST/10.30 a.m. EST).
The interactive webinar aimed at exploring how EU-US collaboration on Big Data funding opportunities could be expressed in the Horizon 2020 work programme 2018-2020, as well as for paving the way for a possible collaboration in the upcoming FP9, taking into account the EU-US innovation ecosystems and the target technical objectives defined by the European Public Private Partnership “Big Data Value” (BDVA).
An overview of the BDVA Strategic Research Innovation Agenda will maximize the cooperation opportunities with US research and innovators in the identified technical objectives and priorities.
- Date and time:
- 11th May 2018
- 02.30 p.m. UTC / 04.30 p.m. CEST / 10.30 a.m. EST
- Duration: approx. 120 minutes
- Technical System: Adobe Connect
- Participation: Free of charge, but registration was required
- Download the webinar agenda
- More information: email@example.com
The recorded version of the webinar, as well as the presentations given, can be consulted here:
- Webinar “EU-US Collaboration on Big Data Funding Opportunities in Horizon 2020” (recorded version – free access via Adobe Connect)