We anticipate the availability of limited financial support from the U.S. National Science Foundation for graduate students in Ph.D. programs in U.S. universities to participate in the symposium.
- be submitted as a single PDF document and should not exceed two pages.
- the applicant’s name;
- his/her undergraduate institution, major, and year of graduation; and
- the university and department they are enrolled in.
- provide short statements of
- the applicant’s research interests and
- the relevance of the symposium to those interests.
There is a particular interest in attracting underrepresented and minority students from universities where support for graduate student participation in conferences is not readily available; applicants are encouraged to let us know if these criteria apply to them.
Applications must be submitted no later than June 10, 2017 by email to
email@example.com and will be reviewed promptly.