The Internet of Things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems (CPS) are key pillars for future “smart” technological systems and industrial infrastructures, and their enormous potential has been recognized in the EU and the US.
The PICASSO project has developed a comprehensive analysis of the drivers, needs, and research and innovation priorities in the EU and the US in these technology domains that will be used as a foundation for the development of promising EU-US collaboration opportunities. The current version of this document is available for download here:
IoT/CPS Opportunity Report “Towards Enhanced EU‐US ICT Pre‐competitive Collaboration” (Draft Version for Public Dissemination)
To discuss, validate, and refine our findings, PICASSO has held an interactive webinar on the topic. The main objectives of the webinar were to (a) present and discuss our findings with IoT, CPS, and application experts from all over the world, and to (b) generate new ideas and recommendations for EU-US research and innovation collaboration.
- Date and time of the webinar: 2nd February 2017
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. CET (Central European Time)
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET (Eastern Time)
- Duration: approx. 90 minutes
- Technical System: Adobe Connect
- Participation: Free of Charge (Registration was required)
- Contact: email@example.com
The recorded version of the webinar, as well as the presentations given, can be consulted here:
- Webinar “Towards EU-US Collaboration on the Internet of Things & Cyber-Physical Systems” (recorded version – free access via Adobe Connect)
PICASSO IoT/CPS Expert Group
For more information on the PICASSO IoT/CPS Expert Group consult the webpage.