The European PICASSO project has organised a first webinar on “EU-US collaboration on 5G funding opportunities in Horizon 2020”.
With this webinar, PICASSO explored how EU-US collaboration in 5G can be served best in the next Horizon 2020 Call for Proposals, taking into account the EU-US innovation ecosystems, the established collaboration between 5G PPP and 5G Americas as well as the target technical objectives defined by the 5G PPP Strategic Research Agenda in order to enhance collaboration with US researchers and innovators.
- Date and time of the webinar: 13th September 2016
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET (Eastern Time)
- 17:00 – 18:30 CEST (Central European Summer Time)
- Duration: approx. 90 minutes
- Technical System: Adobe Connect
- Participation: Free of Charge (registration was required)
- Agenda (PDF)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 170 Participants registered from 15+ countries from academia, research institutions, large industry and SMEs!
The recorded version of the webinar, as well as the presentations given, can be consulted here:
Webinar EU-US collaboration on 5G funding opportunities in Horizon 2020 (recorded version – free access via Adobe Connect)
- Agenda and short bios
- PICASSO presentation on activities and services
- PICASSO activities related to 5G Expert Group
- 5G PPP Structure, SRA & collaboration established with 5G Americas
- H2020 5G related calls & collaboration required with US stakeholders
For more information on PICASSO 5G Networks Expert Group, please refer to the related page of this website.
Once you checked out the slides / the recorded version of the PICASSO webinar, we invite you to confirm your interest to be included in a Contact List aiming at boosting new opportunities of cooperation between US and EU. Please find enclosed the Contact List questionnaire and feedback form: http://goo.gl/nGrCKA.